Tuesday 18 March 2014

LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON 2014

LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON 11-13 JULY 

This is the first time I've attended the convention and I'm looking forward to it.

 As usual, get in touch if you'd like a pre-con commission sketch doing. They're basically copic marker,  finished/detailed convention sketches. I'd like to say they're similar to what Adam Hughes (did) or Copiel does for pre-con commission sketches...but they're clearly not as good as the sketches they do (And the price reflects that!) They do look quite nice though! I'll do some sci-fi based ones for the first time if anyone wants one, Trek, Star Wars etc instead of the usual superhero based stuff.

Prices are £80 for an 11" by 17" (or A3 depending on where you live) and £40 for one half the size (A4)

I will be sketching at the con as well, both Saturday and Sunday but as I'm really slow and also can't talk and draw at the same time, the number I can do will be limited. The sketches I do at the con are free, they're not as detailed or finished as the pre-con ones mentioned above...but they're ok. A couple of the ones I did at LSCC this year even I liked.

As the spots are limited I'll have to ask that you come over on the day and get your name added to the list. This is fair as otherwise, if people get on the list before the con starts, then I'm booked up before it even starts...

Also, a few people have asked about me doing other kinds of commissions for them before the con. These will be increasingly difficult to fit into my schedule as they take longer and I'm getting booked up...so if you'd like a recreation, a full tonal piece or something else then it'll have to be sorted soon!

I'll also have a folder of pre-con sketches for sale. Again, these are more finished and reasonably priced.

Here are a couple of pre con pieces from LSCC 2013...I should have scanned some pieces I did for the con this year but I forgot...but I will add more sketches after people have posted them online and I can acquire them.

Some people may think that this is, for the most part, a cut and paste job from an earlier post...it is. I'm very tired after the LSCC weekend. I just wanted to get something out about the con as it'll soon be July. 







No comments:

Post a Comment