Wednesday 22 October 2014

ADVENTURE COMICS #14: ULTRA BOY AND THE LEGION OF CRIME CHAPTER 4

ADVENTURE COMICS #14



In this issue the Legion of Crime break their incarcerated teammates out of prison. Element Emperor isn't a very nice man really...

Again, not had chance to colour this one yet but I eventually hope to have time to colour the whole series. I did this piece before I figured out something about inking whilst looking through Barry Kitson's art at the NICE convention last month.

This series will run about 20 issues. When it's finished I'll be getting a collection published that'll have a lot more information about what would have been the content for each issue, sketches, unused covers (I've binned one off this week, issue 16, I inked it and then realised I didn't like anything about it!) thumnails...I'm open to ideas about what I should use as the cover image!

No comments:

Post a Comment