Wednesday 8 October 2014

L.S.C.C. 2015

LONDON SUPER COMIC CON MARCH 14/15 2015


I'll be attending LSCC again next year. I'll add more information as it becomes available. I can say for certain that I'll be taking commissions and that I'll be doing colour ones for the first time. Keep checking in for more information. I'll post some examples of the colour sketches so you can see what they'll look like.

I'll also have the second volume of my cover recreation brochure 'Covers that never Were' available for sale too. 

One thing I've noticed at conventions over the past 12 months, a lot of people are after a sketch of  a specific character. All you need to do to get a character you want, doing what you want, is to contact me beforehand and arrange it. My prices are very reasonable!

More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment