Friday 20 March 2015

LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON JULY 2015 17th to 19th July

I'll be attending the London Film and Comic con 17th to 19th July 2015. I really enjoyed the convention last year and the guest list is looking great again for this year.

As always I'll be sketching all weekend, including the Friday. I sketch for free on the day. As a result my list is booked up pretty quickly. So come by on the Friday to ensure you're on it!

I'm taking commissions for the con, these would be the nicer ones that are more finished pieces of art.. Same deal as always, pay on the day.

Here are some examples, first A4 black and white Copic marker, pencil, ink.


Each of these would be priced at £40

Next up we have film or TV likeness pieces, same size, same price. The images are below are scans unlike the photos above they give a better idea of what I can draw!






An example of an A3 likeness. I did a nice John Watson for the last con but forgot to photograph or scan it.

The above piece would be £80. Makes sense as it's twice the size of the £40 pieces.


Here are some examples of A4 coloured pieces I did for the last con, £50. I can also do coloured likeness pieces.

Again, not great photos, but you get the idea!

And finally some examples of A3 coloured pieces that go for £100. Not too unreasonable. The coloured ones were an experiment for the last con, they did pretty well, so there'll be more.



I'll also have a selection of sketches to sell. If you want something more complicated or different then let me know, from fully rendered oil paintings, fully rendered tonal pieces or cover recreations, if you give me enough time, I can get it done!






No comments:

Post a Comment