Wednesday 23 September 2015

BAltimore Comic Con update

Off to Baltimore for my first Stateside comic convention in the morning. I was hoping to get a blog up about NICE last weekend but I'll have to put that off, needless to say it was great though!

For anyone attending the convention this coming weekend I'll be at table #210, next to Barry Kitson. Pop over and say hi, check out some art and get a sketch! After the text are a couple of sketches I'll have for sale. There are plenty more, these jut happen to be a couple I've scanned!

I'm hoping to have some prints and booklets with me too, jsut trying to figure out how to pack them right now...I'm having to leave my banner at home as it just won't fit and would be cheaper, with excess baggage charges, to have another one made whilst I'm in the States!

Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment